The Association of British Neurologists is offering up to 100 bursaries to support early career researchers attending the meeting. The bursary award will consist of a 50% contribution to registration fees up to a maximum of £50 per person.
In order to be eligible for a bursary, delegates must meet the following criteria:
• Be an existing member of Association of British Neurologists
• In training and/or less than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
• Presenter and lead author on an abstract that has been accepted for the ABN Annual Conference 2021
The process for a bursary application is:
• Ensure your membership of the ABN is up to date
• Register your delegate pass for the meeting
• Upload your abstract, ticking the relevant box to confirm you wish to be considered for a bursary
• All applications for bursaries must be submitted by the abstract submission deadline: Monday 25 January 2021
• Bursary recipients will be selected by the Meeting Committee
• Applicants who have been granted a bursary will be informed of this by email on or before Monday 1 March along with abstract notification
Please get in touch if you have any queries about the bursary application process: email@example.com.