Abstracts for the meeting may be submitted only after a delegate pass is booked. You must be a lead or co-author to submit an abstract. You can upload your abstract immediately after booking your pass, or at a later date by using the link in your confirmation email.
Encore abstracts can be submitted for the meeting but must not have been published online or in print more than 6 months before the submission deadline date of 25 January 2021 ( ie any material published prior to 25 July 2020 must not be submitted).
Bursaries are available to up to 100 early career researchers who are lead authors of abstracts accepted for the 2021 meeting. If you are successful in applying for a bursary then the appropriate amount will be credited back to your card.
Successful abstract submitters will be invited to have their work included in the meeting programme.
• All successful submitters will present their work as an eposter with narration
• Selected abstracts will be asked to present live in the three parallel evening sessions and in the two day sessions
It is your responsibility to obtain written consent for the use of patient data, if applicable. An example of a simple consent form can be found here. Give a copy of the consent form to the patient and keep a copy for your own records.
Here is a summary of abstract guidelines and a timeline of events:
• The deadline for abstract submissions is Monday 25 January
• The word limit for abstracts is 200 words, excluding title and authors’ details
• Abstract titles should not exceed 15 words
• There is a limit of 10 authors and institutions per abstract
• Abstracts presented elsewhere after 25 July 2020 may be submitted, but this must be declared
• Abstract and bursary notification will be given on Monday 1 March
• Abstract withdrawal deadline Friday 8th March