The Association of British Neurologists is offering up to 100 bursaries to support early career researchers attending the meeting. The bursary award will consist of a 50% contribution to registration fees up to a maximum of £102.50 per person.
In order to be eligible for a bursary, delegates must meet the following criteria:
• Be an existing member of Association of British Neurologists
• In training and/or less than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
• Presenter and lead author on an abstract that has been accepted for the ABN Annual Meeting 2022
The process for a bursary application is:
• Ensure your membership of the ABN is up to date
• Register and pay for your delegate pass
• Upload your abstract, filling in the relevant supervisor details to confirm you wish to be considered for a bursary
• All applications for bursaries must be submitted by the abstract submission deadline: Monday 24 January, 23.59
• Bursary recipients will be selected by the Meeting Committee
• Applicants who have been granted a bursary will be informed of this by email on or before Monday 28 February along with abstract notification
Please get in touch if you have any queries about the bursary application process: email@example.com.