We’re going virtual for our 2020 Annual Meeting! With close to 400 delegates booked from the postponed meeting in May, 300 successful abstracts to accommodate on a virtual platform and members signing up on the re-launched website, this year’s meeting promises to be every bit as engaging as more traditional gatherings. Despite the current challenges, there remains a need to connect and explore new ways to learn and share information. We look forward to partnering with you in our new virtual format.
What does this mean for partners?
The support you have pledged to the ABN is much appreciated. We’ve created new opportunities for exposure for your organisations in the virtual meeting as follows.
Lunchtime Symposia Sponsors
Instead of your one hour lunchtime session, held in parallel with another company, we offer a 1 hour pre-recorded lecture. This will be accessible to all delegates via the conference app and to all ABN members via the ABN website. In addition a 5 minute live or pre-recorded slot to summarise your key messages will be included during a Thursday evening session.
• A delegate pack will be posted out to all delegates prior to the first session. Please send us a flyer for inclusion in this
• A banner advert for your session will be included in the ABN app
Silent Symposia Sponsors
Your talk will now be a 15 minute pre-recorded talk accessible to all delegates via the conference app and to all ABN members via the ABN website.
• A delegate pack will be posted out to all delegates prior to the first session. Please send us a flyer for inclusion in this.
We will facilitate interaction with delegates and members in the following ways:
• One free login to the virtual meeting, incorporating the 8 evening sessions and one full day on Friday 16 October
• Banner advert in conference app
• Profile listing in the app with a link to your website
• Link to a PDF document of your choice
• Flyer in the delegate pack
• Link to 15 minutes of recorded content
These opportunities are included for exhibitors who have booked extra space or other branding opportunities, but may also be arranged separately. Please contact us for costs
Live talk during the Virtual Meeting Day
Present to a live audience on Friday 16 October 2020. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a short (200 word) proposal of content by 8 July
• 2x 10 minute slots available (See programme tab above)
• Can be pre-recorded, if you prefer
Contact opportunities (via the app)
Add extra functionality to allow delegates:
• To schedule an appointment to talk to a representative
• To request a follow up email
Pre-recorded material (via the app)
• Pre-recorded video presentations, per 15 minutes of footage
• Podcasts, 60 minute recording
Documents or links (via the app)
• Add additional PDFs, JPEGs or website links to your exhibitor profile
e-Posters (via the app, separate to the ABN academic poster section)
We recognise that many organisations have missed poster presentation opportunities due to the COVID related cancellation of key international meetings. The ABN offers a separate industry poster section, available throughout the course of the virtual meeting via the conference app, to facilitate publication of posters affected in this way.
Posted delegate packs
• Include additional flyer in the delegate pack
• Sponsor a small delegate item (eg: hygiene hook, hand gel or snack pack). Items would need to be produced and sent to us. The cost to include in the delegate pack would be dependant on item weight. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
We are grateful for your continued support of the ABN as we face the challenges of this post Covid-19 world. If you have any suggestions of how to enhance our first virtual meeting, please get in touch.
Roche Products Ltd
Teva UK Limited