ABN Annual Meeting
Tuesday 17, Wednesday 18 – Friday 20 May: Harrogate Convention Centre
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our first in-person annual meeting in three years. We are returning to historic Harrogate. We have three days of expert speakers, platforms, posters, fringe meetings, exhibitors and social activities planned. We will be adopting the relevant COVID-19 protocols at the time to help our delegates feel safe.
New for this annual meeting is a subsidised crèche to enable parents with children to attend.
We know that members are keen to benefit from in the in-person networking that it is difficult to replicate online. We hope you can join us.
If you cannot attend in person, we are offering access to content from the meeting via catch up from a week after the event, there will be no live streaming during the event. You can purchase your catch up pass below too.
Secure your early bird ticket and save by 07 March 2022.
All attendees: Book your registration pass via the register tab above
• Delegates: See table below for registration rates
• Students: The student rate is open only to undergraduates
• Catch up passes: This pass type gives access to recordings of the main sessions after the meeting has taken place. All in person pass holders will also be given catch up access.
• Abstracts for the meeting may be submitted after a pass is booked. Submission must be completed by an author or co-author only. For more information, please click here or on the abstract tab above.
• Late Breaking News: Authors wishing their abstract to be considered for late-breaking news session should confirm that their data have not been published yet and that further data may be available before the meeting. Material must be uploaded in the same way with changes emailed to our office on/before Monday 21 March.
• Bursaries: The ABN is offering up to 100 bursaries to early career researchers who are ABN members and lead authors of abstracts accepted for the 2022 meeting. For more information click here or on the bursary tab above.
• Abstract submission & bursary application: Monday 24 January, 23.59
• Abstract & bursary notification: Monday 28 Feb, 17.30
• Early Bird deadline: Monday 07 March, 23.59
• Late Breaking News revisions: Monday 21 March, 17.30
|Pass type||Early bird £||Standard rate £||Late prices £||Catch Up £|
|until 07 Mar||until 02 May||03 May on||(recordings)|
|Ordinary Member, 1 day||225||265||315||210|
|Ordinary Member, full pass||420||480||560|
|Non Member, 1 day||285||315||350||265|
|Non Member, full pass||535||605||660|
|Trainee Member, 1 day||110||140||170||100|
|Trainee Member, full pass||205||250||300|
|Senior Member, 1 day||110||140||170||155|
|Senior Member, full pass||205||250||300|
|Overseas Member, 1 day||110||140||170||105|
|Overseas Member, full pass||205||250||300|
|Non Member Trainee / Junior doctor*, 1 day||215||240||270||155|
|Non Member Trainee / Junior doctor*, full pass||315||365||425|
|Invited Speaker, 1 day||0||0||0||105|
|Invited Speaker, full pass||210||210||210|
|Student, 1 day||65||65||65||50|
|Student, 2 days||130||130||130|
|Student, 3 days||150||150||150|
|Exhibitor: Charity, 1 day||65||65||65|
|Exhibitor: Charity, full pass||150||150||150|
|Exhibitor, 1 day||285||320||360|
|Exhibitor, full pass||535||610||670|
For help or advice regarding any aspect of registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non member trainee/junior doctor: To qualify for this rate, delegates must be:
• Neurologists or neuroscience researchers working in the UK or Ireland
• In training and/or fewer than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
• Able to supply an email address of a supervisor who can validate eligibility