The Association of British Neurologists has awarded 98 bursaries to support early career researchers attending the meeting. The bursary award consists of a 50% contribution to registration fees up to a maximum of £50 per person. If you have been awarded a bursary for the 2020 meeting this will now be applied to the new conference registration.
In order to be eligible for a bursary, delegates had to meet the following criteria:
• Be an existing member of Association of British Neurologists
• In training and/or less than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
• Presenter and lead author on an abstract that has been accepted for the ABN Annual Conference 2020
The process for a bursary application is:
• Ensure your membership of the ABN is up to date
• Register your delegate pass for the meeting
• Upload your abstract, ticking the relevant box to confirm you wish to be considered for a bursary
• All applications for bursaries must be submitted by the abstract submission deadline: Monday 20 January 2020
• Bursary recipients will be selected by the Meeting Committee
• Applicants who have been granted a bursary will be informed of this by email on or before Monday 24 February along with abstract notification
• Payment for the subsidised delegate pass must be made before the Early Bird deadline of Monday 2 March in order to retain the bursary rate and the successful abstract within the meeting programme
Please get in touch if you have any queries about the bursary application process: firstname.lastname@example.org.