WELCOME TO THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SITE
ABN Annual Meeting
Thursday 20 and Friday 21 May
Plus 3 x Thursday Evening sessions on: 29 April, 6 May, 13 May
Conference website and app
• The virtual meeting is accessed via the conference website and app
• This will launch on Monday 26 April and sessions will be available to view until Monday 30 August
• Register now to access the virtual meeting
All attendees: Book your registration pass via the registration tab above
• Delegates: See table below for registration rates
• Students: The student rate is open only to undergraduates
• Abstracts for the meeting may be submitted after a delegate pass is booked. For more information, please click here or on the abstract tab above.
• Late Breaking News: Authors wishing their abstract to be considered for late-breaking news session should confirm that their data have not been published yet and that further data may be available before the meeting. Material must be uploaded in the same way with changes emailed to our office on/before Friday 26 March.
• Bursaries: The ABN is offering up to 100 bursaries to early career researchers who are ABN members and lead authors of abstracts accepted for the 2021 meeting. For more information click here or on the bursary tab above.
• Abstract deadline & bursary application: Monday 25 January, 23.59
• Abstract & bursary notification: Monday 1 March, 17.30
• Early Bird deadline: Monday 8 March, 23.59
• Update Late Breaking News material: Friday 26 March, 17.30
|Type||Early bird until midnight on 08/03/21||Standard rate from 09/03/2021|
|Senior / Overseas Member||£60||£80|
For help or advice regarding any aspect of registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non member trainee/junior doctor: To qualify for this rate, delegates must be:
• Neurologists or neuroscience researchers working in the UK or Ireland
• In training and/or fewer than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
• Able to supply an email address of a supervisor who can validate eligibility